If you have any events or news you would like to have posted here please send it to Vivian at email@example.com. Attachments must be sent to Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have made some changes to the web site. It has a new menu bar that should make it easier to navigate through the pages. The site has grown to over 180 pages. We have added a message board to the site. If everybody likes it and uses it I will add it to the menu bar. Please send us any pictures you would like posted in the picture section. They can be emailed to us or send them to us through snail mail. If there are any pictures that have been posted that you would like removed, please let us know, they will be removed immediately. If anything has been mislabled or needs to be changed let us know.
- 1/2/00: Paul and Marlene Wreschinsky recently bought a home in South Riding VA.
- 1/3/00: Ellen Beauparlant would like everyone to know she has a son who is four years old.
July 4, 2000 Updates
- Krista VanGuilder graduated from Fitchburg College on May 27, 2000.
- Colette Kulig graduated 8th Grade from Rutland Town School on June 6, 2000.
- Emily Kulig made her first Communion on May 7, 2000.
- Lynelle Kulig was confirmed on May 15, 2000.
- Theresa Kulig was elected to the school board of Rutland Town School in March for a three year term.
- John Reed went to Honduras to help rebuild after Hurricane Mitch from January 19 thru January 30th. He returned home safe and sound and said it was a very rewarding and learning experience for him.
- David VanGuilder, son of George VanGuilder, bought a summer condo in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware on 2/6/200.
- Vivian Guerrera and David Basl were engaged on February 13, 2000. A November wedding is planned.
February 22, 2001 Updates
- RT and Heather Trotto gave birth to a baby boy (Alexander) on March 17, 2000.
- Thomas Van Guilder Son of George was married on May 13, 2000. His new wife's name is Barbara Jean Van Guilder. On September 2, 2000 the Pizza Shop was paid off so if anybody comes to Philly they can come visit "Father and Sons Pizza" at 2500 Frankfort Ave. Philidelphia PA 19125. The Phone number is 215-634-7982.
- Peter and Sheri Wreschinsky are expecting their second child in April.
- Vivian and David were married on November 11, 2000. The happy couple are living at Vivian's home.
- Bob and Alison Scully gave birth to a baby boy on 4/15/2000. Caleb Edward